- A revolutionary new tool for parents using an ancient but doctor-tested technique to help soothe your fussy baby
- Breaks a baby's crying spell by engaging his or her natural calming reflex
- The rhythmic shush reminds the baby of being inside the womb, where there is a constant inundation of loud sounds from blood flow and other in utero noises (up to 95 dBs, or the sound of a very loud vacuum cleaner)These sounds, which may initially seem harsh, are actually very calming to a baby.
- Parenting technique from "The Happiest Baby on the Block"
- Timing options - 15 or 30 minutes with and user controlled volume
- Makes a great gift
- Good for newborns and up
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.20 x 3.40 x 3.40 Inches
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.