Balmer Atalante Men’s Swiss Chronograph Watch
- Analog display
- Case material: 316L surgical-grade stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 57mm (L) x 49mm (W) x 14mm (H)
- Bezel material: 316L surgical-grade stainless steel
- Bezel color: gold, rose gold, silver, or black
- Adjustable genuine-leather strap
- Strap dimensions: Up to 200mm (L) x 21mm (W)
- Clasp type: buckle
- Movement type: Swiss-made Ronda 5030.D quartz
- True chronograph functions with stainless steel pushers
- Large third hand, 30-minute subdial, and 12-hour subdial
- Real-time 60-second subdial
- Antireflective, sapphire-coated crystal
- Visible date window
- Push/pull crown
- Bright shining hands and indices
- Guilloche-textured dial and subdials
- Water-resistant to 100m
- Full dimensions: 200mm (L) x 49mm (W) x 14mm (H)
By 1897, the name Badollet denoted decades of experience in high-end watchmaking, yet they had nobody to carry on the family business. The company was acquired by Colomb and Balmer, who continued crafting innovative timepieces while also experimenting with new technologies. These days, the company is known simply as Balmer, and each and every watch reflects more than two centuries of craftsmanship and Swiss-made quality.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.