Barbie Saddle ‘N Ride Horse
- Barbie doll hops onto her horse with a push of a button
- After Barbie saddles up, the horse walks forward on its own
- Button in the horse’s ribbon allows for playing with the figures separately
- Barbie is dressed in a denim cropped jacket, pink pants, brown riding boots and a pink helmet
- Recommended for ages 3 and up
- Requires 4 AAA batteries (not included)
- Product dimensions: 7”x9”x5”
She’s held more than 150 inspirational careers and served as fashion plate for the likes of Cartier and Vera Wang. Sound outlandish? Then you don’t know Barbie. The three-dimensional doll was inspired by creator Ruth Handler’s daughter, whose love of paper dolls and pretend play drove Handler to create a more tactile version. Said Handler: “My whole philosophy of Barbie was through the doll, the little girl could be anything she wanted to be. Barbie always represented the fact that a woman has choices.” Over the years, those choices have broken through gender and cultural barriers, with Barbie depicted as the first female to walk on the moon and run for president. And though she’s nearing her 60th birthday, Barbie remains eternally young—ensuring she’ll always be there to inspire a new generation.
Our guide makes it easy to shop for kids' toys by age range. Learn about milestones at different ages and how to pick the best toys for your child's development.