Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Beats by Dr. Dre Studio 2 Wireless Headphones (Refurbished)
- Lightweight and sturdy headphones
- Dual-mode adaptive noise cancellation
- Beats Acoustic Engine DSP delivers studio-quality sound
- Integrated microphone and playback controls for hands-free phone calls
Good to Know
- RemoteTalk cable and 3.5mm AUX cable included
- Bluetooth connectivity with 30-foot range
- Works up to 12 hours on a fully charged battery
- 90 day warranty. For warranty information, contact customer support
- Condition: Refurbished
- Dimensions: 3”x8”x8”
Beats by Dr. Dre, the b logo, BeatsAudio, Solo, UrBeats, and Powerbeats are all trademarks of Beats Electronics, LLC and/or Apple, Inc.
About Beats by Dr. Dre
With six Grammys and a career spanning more than two decades, Dr. Dre knows music. As a rapper and seasoned producer, he also knows exactly what that music should sound like, even when it’s piped through speakers and headphones. That’s why, in 2006, he partnered with record executive Jimmy Iovine to develop a stylish line of headphones that would re-create the lush, crystal-clear sounds of the studio. In the words of Dre, “With Beats, people are going to hear what the artists hear.” And with revenues surpassing the $1 billion mark, it seems that people like what they’re hearing.
The line has expanded over the years and now includes over-ear headphones, earbuds, and the Beats Pill: a small but loud speaker with a sleek, capsule-like design. Beats also collaborates with artists, musicians, and brands to create eye-catching limited edition lines. Past collaborators include Lady Gaga, Hello Kitty, and Fendi, among many others.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.