Beats by Dr. Dre. Studio Limited Edition Headphones
Limited Edition Design:
- United States Gray
Dual-Mode Noise Canceling
- Adaptive noise canceling strikes a balance between headphone audio and external sounds
- Second mode fully cancels external audio for complete isolation
- Beats Acoustic Engine features digital signal processing for custom EQ
- Weighs less than original Beats
- Ergonomic bellow for a flexible, custom fit
- Beats by Dr. Dre Studio over-ear headphones
- RemoteTalk cable
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- Hard-shell carrying case
- Cleaning cloth
- Two AAA batteries
Good To Know
- Active noise cancelation reduces distracting ambient sounds
- Collapsable design with detachable cord for compact storage
- Super-plush ear cups
- In-line controller lets you take calls and adjust volume
- Condition: new
- One-year warranty from Beats by Dr. Dre
- Dimensions: 3”x8”x8”
About Beats by Dr. Dre
With six Grammys and a career spanning more than two decades, Dr. Dre knows music. As a rapper and seasoned producer, he also knows exactly what that music should sound like, even when it’s piped through speakers and headphones. That’s why, in 2006, he partnered with record executive Jimmy Iovine to develop a stylish line of headphones that would re-create the lush, crystal-clear sounds of the studio. In the words of Dre, “With Beats, people are going to hear what the artists hear.” And with revenues surpassing the $1 billion mark, it seems that people like what they’re hearing.
The line has expanded over the years and now includes over-ear headphones, earbuds, and the Beats Pill: a small but loud speaker with a sleek, capsule-like design. Beats also collaborates with artists, musicians, and brands to create eye-catching limited edition lines. Past collaborators include Lady Gaga, Hello Kitty, and Fendi, among many others.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.