Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Beats by Dr. Dre Solo 2 Wireless On-Ear Headphones (Refurbished A-Grade)
- Wirelessly connects to your cell phone or MP3 player
- Built-in microphone for hands-free phone calls
- Wide range of dynamic and clear sound
- Padded earphones block out background noise
- Ergonomic design for wearing comfort
Good to Know
- Bluetooth connectivity with 30-foot range
- Works up to 12 hours on a fully charged battery
- For warranty information, contact customer support
- Condition: Refurbished A-Grade
- Grading: This device is in excellent cosmetic condition and is 100% functional as verified by highly trained technicians through multiple tests and inspections. The device has been thoroughly inspected, cleaned and refurbished as necessary.
- Dimensions: 4.5”x6”x8.25”
Beats by Dr. Dre, the b logo, BeatsAudio, Solo, UrBeats, and Powerbeats are all trademarks of Beats Electronics, LLC and/or Apple, Inc.
About Beats by Dr. Dre
With six Grammys and a career spanning more than two decades, Dr. Dre knows music. As a rapper and seasoned producer, he also knows exactly what that music should sound like, even when it’s piped through speakers and headphones. That’s why, in 2006, he partnered with record executive Jimmy Iovine to develop a stylish line of headphones that would re-create the lush, crystal-clear sounds of the studio. In the words of Dre, “With Beats, people are going to hear what the artists hear.” And with revenues surpassing the $1 billion mark, it seems that people like what they’re hearing.
The line has expanded over the years and now includes over-ear headphones, earbuds, and the Beats Pill: a small but loud speaker with a sleek, capsule-like design. Beats also collaborates with artists, musicians, and brands to create eye-catching limited edition lines. Past collaborators include Lady Gaga, Hello Kitty, and Fendi, among many others.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.