Beats by Dre Executive Active Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphones
Superior Sound Quality
- Designed for clear highs, sonically true mids, and booming bass
- Active noise-cancelation creates an isolated listening experience
Designed for Travel
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Fold flat for safe transport in backpack
Good to Know
- Model number: HTC 900-00132-01
- Requires two AAA batteries (included)
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 9”x7.5”x3.75”
- 1 year warranty from Beats
In the box:
- 3.5mm audio cable
- 1/4” adapter
- Airline adapter
- Inline mic/remote cable
- Hardshell carrying case
About Beats by Dr. Dre
With six Grammys and a career spanning more than two decades, Dr. Dre knows music. As a rapper and seasoned producer, he also knows exactly what that music should sound like, even when it’s piped through speakers and headphones. That’s why, in 2006, he partnered with record executive Jimmy Iovine to develop a stylish line of headphones that would re-create the lush, crystal-clear sounds of the studio. In the words of Dre, “With Beats, people are going to hear what the artists hear.” And with revenues surpassing the $1 billion mark, it seems that people like what they’re hearing.
The line has expanded over the years and now includes over-ear headphones, earbuds, and the Beats Pill: a small but loud speaker with a sleek, capsule-like design. Beats also collaborates with artists, musicians, and brands to create eye-catching limited edition lines. Past collaborators include Lady Gaga, Hello Kitty, and Fendi, among many others.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.