Beats by Dre Studio 2.0 Over-Ear Headphones
Dual Mode Noise Canceling
- Adaptive noise canceling automatically strikes a balance between music and the world outside
- Alternative mode only cancels external noise
Long Lasting Battery
- 20-hour rechargeable battery
- Auto on/off feature turns off headphones when unplugged
- Visible battery life gauge
- Charges via microUSB
Good to Know
- Beats Acoustic Engine uses signal processing to deliver an accurate listening experience
- Durable lightweight design provides comfort
- In-line mic and remote controls calls, volume, and tracks
- 3.5mm input
- Frequency response: 10Hz-20kHz
- Leatherette ear cushions
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 3”x8”x8”
- Weight: 0.5lb.
In the box:
- Beats Studio over ear headphones
- USB 2.0 charging cable
- USB power adapter
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- RemoteTalk cable
- Hard shell carrying case
- Quick Start-up Guide
- UK travel plug
- Color: Orange
About Beats by Dr. Dre
With six Grammys and a career spanning more than two decades, Dr. Dre knows music. As a rapper and seasoned producer, he also knows exactly what that music should sound like, even when it’s piped through speakers and headphones. That’s why, in 2006, he partnered with record executive Jimmy Iovine to develop a stylish line of headphones that would re-create the lush, crystal-clear sounds of the studio. In the words of Dre, “With Beats, people are going to hear what the artists hear.” And with revenues surpassing the $1 billion mark, it seems that people like what they’re hearing.
The line has expanded over the years and now includes over-ear headphones, earbuds, and the Beats Pill: a small but loud speaker with a sleek, capsule-like design. Beats also collaborates with artists, musicians, and brands to create eye-catching limited edition lines. Past collaborators include Lady Gaga, Hello Kitty, and Fendi, among many others.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.