Beats by Dr. Dre Tour2 Earbuds with RemoteTalk Cable
Travel-friendly earbuds with a water-resistant design and extra wingtips and ear tips for a comfortable, custom fit.
Built to Last
- Sweat-resistant to survive tough workouts
- Water-resistant design holds up to use while walking in inclement weather
- Multiple sizes of removable wingtips and ear-tips provide a custom fit
- Comfortable to wear throughout the day
Keeps Hands Free
- RemoteTalk control takes calls on the go
- Change volume and switch tracks without touching phone
- RemoteTalk compatible with most iOS devices
Full Range of Sound
- Crisp highs and booming lows
- Custom ear tips can help isolate noise
- Color: Red
- 3.5mm jack
- Tangle-resistant cable
- Cable length: 1.28m
- Height: 25mm
- Product condition: New
In the box: Headphones, hardshell carrying case, four pairs of ear tips, three pairs of wingtips, cable management clip, quick start guide
About Beats by Dr. Dre
With six Grammys and a career spanning more than two decades, Dr. Dre knows music. As a rapper and seasoned producer, he also knows exactly what that music should sound like, even when it’s piped through speakers and headphones. That’s why, in 2006, he partnered with record executive Jimmy Iovine to develop a stylish line of headphones that would re-create the lush, crystal-clear sounds of the studio. In the words of Dre, “With Beats, people are going to hear what the artists hear.” And with revenues surpassing the $1 billion mark, it seems that people like what they’re hearing.
The line has expanded over the years and now includes over-ear headphones, earbuds, and the Beats Pill: a small but loud speaker with a sleek, capsule-like design. Beats also collaborates with artists, musicians, and brands to create eye-catching limited edition lines. Past collaborators include Lady Gaga, Hello Kitty, and Fendi, among many others.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.