Bell + Howell Water Bottle Humidifier
- Designed to humidify a room for up to twelve hours
- Variable settings for different sized areas
- Help hydrate skin
- Can reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Work quietly so as not to disturb sleep
- Built-in night lights
Good to Know
- Plastic materials
- Compatible with most water bottles
- Charger included
- Regular: 4.36” (L) x 2.88” (W) x 4.53” (H)
- Animals: 3.7” (L) x 4” (W) x 6.2” (H)
About Bell + Howell
Very few companies get an Academy Award. For one thing, the critics are routinely biased against a corporation’s acting skills. What Bell + Howell had, however, was technical knowhow. In the early days of movies, flickering was a constant problem, and there were few standardized elements in filming, making movie showings tough if a cinema didn’t have the right equipment. But Bell + Howell, formed by two projectionists, introduced the standard 35mm film size and made equipment centered around it. The motion picture industry followed suit, and movies soared to new heights in the ensuing decades. In gratitude, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences granted the company an honorary Oscar in 1951. The company has since moved on from the moviemaking business, but the brand name can be found on many products, especially digital cameras and accessories.
Medium or large, ultrasonic or warm mist—find the humidifier that works for your space.