Bentgo Salad On-The-Go Salad Bowl
- Airtight lid with a rubberized sealing ring and locking clips
- Compartment tray for toppings and snacks
- Leakproof sauce container
- Comes with a fork
- Material: BPA-free plastic
- Capacity: 54oz.
- Microwave-safe tray; do not microwave for more than 3 minutes
- Top-rack dishwasher-safe
- Product dimensions: 4.13” (H) x 7.25” (W) x 7.25” (L)
The Japanese style of boxed lunch is known as bento, usually incorporating multiple small compartments or dishes into a harmonious meal. In 2013, Bentgo was born with the goal of making lunchtime more exciting by popularizing that trend in the western world. Bentgo’s starting products included sets of stackable boxes with compartments sized perfectly for controlled serving sizes, which were quickly recommended by Travel+Leisure and Real Simple. In 2014, they expanded to lunchboxes designed for children aged 3–8, with kid-friendly features such as a one-piece removable tray, leakproof seal, and easy-snap closures.