Bernoulli Daeva Collection Women’s Watch
- Analog display
- Case material: ion-plated stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 36mm (W) x 11mm (H)
- Bezel material: ion-plated stainless steel and Swarovski crystal elements
- Bezel color: gold
- Bracelet material: enamel and base metal
- Bracelet dimensions: 141mm (L) x 17mm (W)
- Adjustable bracelet
- Clasp type: stainless steel fold-over clasp
- Movement type: Japanese quartz
- Multitextured dial
- Push/pull crown
- Water resistant to 30 meters
- Approx. full product dimensions: 141mm (L) x 36mm (W) x 11mm (H)
As a company, Bernoulli prizes tradition and precision in all things—right down to its name. Daniel Bernoulli, a Swiss mathematician and physicist, blazed some of the most important scientific trails of the 18th century. So Bernoulli timepieces honor his achievements with innovative complications and complex quartz movements. In homage to Bernoulli’s work in astronomy, each men’s and women’s watch line is named after an astronomical body. Andromeda watches, for instance, emulate the galaxy’s vivid hues with brilliantly colored guilloché dials, while Electra’s bold white face pays tribute to one of the brightest stars in the Pleiades cluster.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.