Bernoulli Faun Women’s Watch
- Textured mother-of-pearl dial
- Roman numeral analog display
- Japanese quartz movement
- Soft, genuine leather adjustable strap
- Push/pull crown
- Ion-plated metal alloy case and bezel
- Stainless steel buckle clasp
- Case dimensions: 39mm x 46mm x 9mm
- Strap dimensions: 190mm x 20mm
- Full dimensions; 46mm x 190mm
- Water resistant to 30 meters
- One-year warranty from Bonheur West
As a company, Bernoulli prizes tradition and precision in all things—right down to its name. Daniel Bernoulli, a Swiss mathematician and physicist, blazed some of the most important scientific trails of the 18th century. So Bernoulli timepieces honor his achievements with innovative complications and complex quartz movements. In homage to Bernoulli’s work in astronomy, each men’s and women’s watch line is named after an astronomical body. Andromeda watches, for instance, emulate the galaxy’s vivid hues with brilliantly colored guilloché dials, while Electra’s bold white face pays tribute to one of the brightest stars in the Pleiades cluster.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.