Bernoulli Chronograph Watches
The following information is true of all watches.
- Movement type: i-Chrono PC21J Movement
- Case material: Stainless Steel Case Back
- Bezel material: IP Base Metal
- Clasp type: stainless steel buckle
- Water resistance: 30 meters
- 1 year warranty from Bonheur West
- Case dimensions: 45mm diameter, 13mm thick
- Band material: silicone strap
- Band dimensions: 24mm wide, 8.44 inches long
- Full dimensions: 10.4” x 1.9” x 0.6”
- Case dimensions: 44mm diameter, 14mm thick
- Band material: leather strap
- Band dimensions: 21mm wide, 8.08 inches long
- Full dimensions: 10.5” x 2” x 0.5”
As a company, Bernoulli prizes tradition and precision in all things—right down to its name. Daniel Bernoulli, a Swiss mathematician and physicist, blazed some of the most important scientific trails of the 18th century. So Bernoulli timepieces honor his achievements with innovative complications and complex quartz movements. In homage to Bernoulli’s work in astronomy, each men’s and women’s watch line is named after an astronomical body. Andromeda watches, for instance, emulate the galaxy’s vivid hues with brilliantly colored guilloché dials, while Electra’s bold white face pays tribute to one of the brightest stars in the Pleiades cluster.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.