Bernoulli Spector Men’s Watches
- Sporty men’s watches
- Movement type: Japanese quartz
- Case material: base metal and stainless steel back
- Case dimensions: 50mm x 59mm x 15mm
- Bezel material: base metal
- Band material: textured silicone
- Band dimensions: 197mm x 22mm
- Clasp type: buckle
- Water resistance: 30m
- Full dimensions: 59mm x 197mm
As a company, Bernoulli prizes tradition and precision in all things—right down to its name. Daniel Bernoulli, a Swiss mathematician and physicist, blazed some of the most important scientific trails of the 18th century. So Bernoulli timepieces honor his achievements with innovative complications and complex quartz movements. In homage to Bernoulli’s work in astronomy, each men’s and women’s watch line is named after an astronomical body. Andromeda watches, for instance, emulate the galaxy’s vivid hues with brilliantly colored guilloché dials, while Electra’s bold white face pays tribute to one of the brightest stars in the Pleiades cluster.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.