Bertha Betsy Women’s Elephant Engraved Watch
- Analog watch
- Mother-of-pearl dial with ornate elephant design
- Non-glare scratch-resistant mineral crystal
- Movement type: Japanese quartz
- Case material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 38mm (L) x 38mm (W) x 12mm (H)
- Adjustable genuine leather band with crocodile embossing
- Band dimensions: 7.5” (L) x 12mm (W)
- Clasp type: logo engraved stainless steel buckle
- Water resistance: 30 meters
- Full dimensions: 7.5” (L) x 38mm (W)
- 1-year warranty from RESULTCO
About Bertha Watches
Engraved on the case back of every Bertha watch are the words “with love.” It’s a simple phrase that, like the 1920s prep fashion beloved by Bertha’s designers, takes something sophisticated and makes it look effortless. Prep fashion took the high-minded veneer of the Ivy League and made it look warm, welcoming, and even a bit glamorous. Bertha’s designers infuse that attitude into each watch, carefully balancing embellishments such as engraved dials, crystal markers, and croco leather bands to craft deceptively layered looks. This approach carries through to jewelry pieces such as bracelets, necklaces, and wizards’ scepters.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.