Bertha Eden Collection Women’s Watches
- 316L surgical-quality stainless steel case and bezel
- Japanese quartz movement
- Non-glare, scratch-resistant mineral crystal
- Mother-of-pearl dial
- Logo-engraved stainless steel caseback
- Genuine leather crocodile-embossed strap
- Logo-engraved stainless steel clasp
- Luminous hands and markers
- Magnified date display
- Water-resistant to 30m
- Case dimensions: 38mm (W) x 10mm (H)
- Strap dimensions: 7.5” (L) x 18mm (W)
- Full dimensions: 38mm (W) x 7.5” (L)
Engraved on the case back of every Bertha watch are the words “with love.” It’s a simple phrase that, like the 1920s prep fashion beloved by Bertha’s designers, takes something sophisticated and makes it look effortless. Prep fashion took the high-minded veneer of the Ivy League and made it look warm, welcoming, and even a bit glamorous. Bertha’s designers infuse that attitude into each watch, carefully balancing embellishments such as engraved dials, crystal markers, and croco leather bands to craft deceptively layered looks. This approach carries through to jewelry pieces such as bracelets, necklaces, and wizards’ scepters.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.