Betsey Johnson Eau de Parfum for Women; 3.4 Fl. Oz.
- Top notes of grapefruit, pear, black currant, and tangerine
- Middle notes of freesia, lily of the valley, and red apple
- Base notes of cedarwood, sandalwood, praline, amber, and musks
- Woody-sweet fragrance for women
- Design house: Betsey Johnson
- Created by Bernard Blanc and Mathilde Bijaoui
- 3.4 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Bottle accentuated with an attention-grabbing top
About Betsey Johnson
“I do only two cartwheels a year,” quipped Betsey Johnson to the New York Times—a feat that would seem nearly impossible to most 70-year-olds. She was describing the runway flip she performs after her runway shows: a realization of the boundless energy and whimsy on display in the garments themselves. Rooted in a youth spent dancing and constructing costumes, Johnson designs feminine, often over-the-top apparel, jewelry, and accessories. The styles elevate youthful emblems, such as hearts and butterflies, with impeccable tailoring and bold silhouettes. The Council of Fashion Designers of America described her designs as “consistently irreverent,” creating the Timeless Talent award just for her in 1999.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.