Beverly Hills Polo Club Women’s Yoga Pants
- Four-way stretch material enables a wide range of movement and activity
- Lightweight and breathable
- Covered, comfortable waistband
- Beverly Hills Polo Club logo on the front thigh
- 57% cotton, 38% polyester, 5% spandex
- Machine wash cold
- See a Women’s Sizing Chart
About Beverly Hills Polo Club
In 1981, two college students in Los Angeles conceived the Beverly Hills Polo Club (BHPC) brand and began printing the company’s novelty logo on basic, everyday sweats and T-shirts. The brand began simply as a means to pay for an education, but it quickly developed into an internationally recognized fashion line behind the popularity of its polo horse and rider logo, which evolved into a symbol of style, sophistication, and attitude. By 1994, BHPC began selling its products worldwide in duty-free shops and freestanding stores, strengthening the brand’s core licenses in men’s, women’s, and kids’ apparel. Aside from its contemporary sportswear, casual clothing, and formal attire, the diverse BHPC catalog includes eyewear, fragrances, and home furnishings.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.