Bill Blass Hot Cologne for Women
- Warm-spicy floral women’s fragrance
- Romantic wear
- For anything from special anniversary meal to first contact with a species with large noses
- Top notes of bergamot, aldehydes, and green notes
- Heart notes of carnation, jasmine, tuberose, cinnamon, orris root, rose, lily-of-the-valley, bay leaf, and white honey
- Base notes of musk, sandalwood, patchouli, oak moss, virginia cedar, amber, incense, and vanille
- Introduced in 1991
- 1.7 or 3.4 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Elegant round bottle with gold-tone top and gold-tone and red round lid
About Bill Blass
At the height of his career in the 1970s, designer and WWII veteran Bill Blass didn’t just dress Nancy Reagan, Barbara Walters, and the ladies of New York society—he also accompanied them to black-tie parties and galas. A decade earlier, this charm put Blass and his similarly boisterous designs on the map at a time when fashionistas looked only to Paris for the newest styles. His sportswear boosted America’s standing on the international fashion stage via embroidered evening gowns, sweaters, and impeccable tailoring in fine cashmere and sable. Not surprisingly, the designer copped to being obsessed with glamour. “All my schoolbooks had drawings of women on terraces with a cocktail and a cigarette,” he said, describing a setting befitting of his luxurious clothes.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?