Bissell Commercial Lightweight Upright Vacuum
Durable and Lightweight Design
- 14” upright design
- Constructed with polycarbonate resin for durability
- Low profile style allows vacuum to lay flat
- Comfortable ergonomic frame and handle
Powerful Intake Motor System
- Ametek 4.6 amp paramagnetic direct air motor with thermal overload protection
- Ametek 3.23” impeller and housing construct with Lexan resin
- Lifetime belt with brush roll jam indicator and auto shut off
- Static pressure sensor bag fill indicator
- Patented sealed filter bag system with bag safety design
- 40’ power cord
- Product dimensions: 9”x14”x35”
- Weight: 10 lbs.
Anna Bissell was tired of the sawdust that settled on every surface of the crockery shop she owned with her husband. But in 1876, there weren’t a lot of effective cleaning options—most people just carried their carpets outside and beat them until the debris cleared. At her encouragement, her husband Melville set out to create his own solution. The resulting carpet sweeper earned the family more than crockery ever would. When Melville died in 1889, his widow Anna took over the growing company, becoming the first female CEO in US history. She expanded Bissell’s reach throughout the US and Europe. The carpet sweeper remains a part of Bissell’s product line to this day, but the company offers plenty of modern floor products as well, from vacuums to cleaners and pet-hair removers.
A straightforward look at what different vacuum types can do—and which type is best for your floors.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.