Bissell Little Hercules Bagless Canister Vacuum
- Powerful suction helps clean small messes, hard-to-reach areas, and problem pet hair
- Functions on all surface types, including wood and carpeted floors
- Low-maintenance, easy-to-empty dust canister
- Lightweight design with carrying handle for portability
- Two rear wheels for maneuverability
- Advanced filtration
In the Box
- Two-in-one floor cleaning tool
- 5 ft. extension hose
- Two extension wands
- 15 ft. power cord
- Model number: BGC2000
- Product condition: New
- Product dimensions: 14.5” (L) x 7.5” (W) x 10” (H)
- Product weight: 6.5lb.
A straightforward look at what different vacuum types can do—and which type is best for your floors.
Anna Bissell was tired of the sawdust that settled on every surface of the crockery shop she owned with her husband. But in 1876, there weren’t a lot of effective cleaning options—most people just carried their carpets outside and beat them until the debris cleared. At her encouragement, her husband Melville set out to create his own solution. The resulting carpet sweeper earned the family more than crockery ever would. When Melville died in 1889, his widow Anna took over the growing company, becoming the first female CEO in US history. She expanded Bissell’s reach throughout the US and Europe. The carpet sweeper remains a part of Bissell’s product line to this day, but the company offers plenty of modern floor products as well, from vacuums to cleaners and pet-hair removers.