Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Bissell Big Green Pro PowerForce Upright Vacuum (Refurbished)
- Cyclonic cleaning sucks up ground-in dirt
- 3 filtration stages for clean air and carpets
- 5 surface settings, including bare floor, upholstery, and high-pile carpet
- Wide 13in. cleaning path
- 10-amp motor
- Crevice tool
- Combination dusting/upholstery brush
- Extension wand
Good to Know
- 30ft. cord
- Weight: 12lb.
- Product condition: refurbished
- Product dimensions: 13” (W) x 6” (D) x 29” (H)
Anna Bissell was tired of the sawdust that settled on every surface of the crockery shop she owned with her husband. But in 1876, there weren’t a lot of effective cleaning options—most people just carried their carpets outside and beat them until the debris cleared. At her encouragement, her husband Melville set out to create his own solution. The resulting carpet sweeper earned the family more than crockery ever would. When Melville died in 1889, his widow Anna took over the growing company, becoming the first female CEO in US history. She expanded Bissell’s reach throughout the US and Europe. The carpet sweeper remains a part of Bissell’s product line to this day, but the company offers plenty of modern floor products as well, from vacuums to cleaners and pet-hair removers.
A straightforward look at what different vacuum types can do—and which type is best for your floors.