Black & Decker All-Temp Steam Digital Iron
- Digital display
- Stainless steel soleplate resists staining and corrosion
- All-temperature steam
- Auto shutoff, whether on soleplate, side, or heel
- Auto-clean system for soleplate
- Anti-drip, even at low temperatures
- Works vertically in case an ironing board is unavailable
- Comfort grip handle in case there’s a lot of ironing to do
- Steam surge and spray mist
- 360° pivoting power cord
- 2-year limited warranty from Black & Decker
- Dimensions: 11.5”x5.5”x4.75”
- Weight: 4.75lb.
About Black & Decker
S. Duncan Black and Alonzo G. Decker started their small shop in Baltimore in 1910—but it wasn’t until 1916, when they sought to patent their version of the electric drill with a trigger switch and pistol grip, that the company really took off. The original model of that signature product, which was much more portable than its contemporaries, is displayed at the Smithsonian in Washington, DC. Within a few years of their invention, the pair had started to sell products in Canada, and by 1930, they were established in Australia and continuing to spread throughout the world. The tools’ reach eventually even extended into space: a Black & Decker tool was part of a drill that was used to take samples of the moon in three of the Apollo missions. Handymen all over the world still rely on the company for power tools and almost anything involving home improvement, from painting and plumbing to hedge trimming and storage.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. 2 year limited warranty from Black & Decker. How is the strike-through price determined?