Black & Decker HF100WD Purify 2-Liter Air Fryer
- Air friers don’t use cooking oil or grease to cook
- Similar taste to deep frying
- Food is crispy on the outside and moist on the inside
How It Works
- Dual convection fans are designed to circulate hot air like heat currents in boiling oil, which crisps up the outsides and thoroughly cooks the insides
- 60-minute timer keeps you on top of dinner preparation
- Variable temperature control allows you to customize the cooking process according to your needs
- Indicator lights make sure you’re aware when the machine is on and running
- Model number: HF100WD
- Capacity: 2 liters
- Nonstick parts
- Care instructions: air fryer basket is dishwasher safe; hand-wash the rest separately
- Product condition: new
- Product dimensions: 11.50”x13.00”x11.50”
About Black & Decker
S. Duncan Black and Alonzo G. Decker started their small shop in Baltimore in 1910—but it wasn’t until 1916, when they sought to patent their version of the electric drill with a trigger switch and pistol grip, that the company really took off. The original model of that signature product, which was much more portable than its contemporaries, is displayed at the Smithsonian in Washington, DC. Within a few years of their invention, the pair had started to sell products in Canada, and by 1930, they were established in Australia and continuing to spread throughout the world. The tools’ reach eventually even extended into space: a Black & Decker tool was part of a drill that was used to take samples of the moon in three of the Apollo missions. Handymen all over the world still rely on the company for power tools and almost anything involving home improvement, from painting and plumbing to hedge trimming and storage.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.