Black & Decker 2.4V Cordless Screwdriver
- Easily insert and remove screws
- Motor drives screws at 150 revolutions per minute
- Reverse mode easily removes screws
- Manual spindle lock provides greater control when starting and finishing screws
- Plug directly into the wall to charge the internal battery
- Accessory bit can be stored in the spindle after use
- 150 RPM
- Includes 1”x2” double-ended screwdriving bits
- Weight: 0.9lb.
- Product dimensions: 3”x11”x5”
- Condition: new
About Black & Decker
S. Duncan Black and Alonzo G. Decker started their small shop in Baltimore in 1910—but it wasn’t until 1916, when they sought to patent their version of the electric drill with a trigger switch and pistol grip, that the company really took off. The original model of that signature product, which was much more portable than its contemporaries, is displayed at the Smithsonian in Washington, DC. Within a few years of their invention, the pair had started to sell products in Canada, and by 1930, they were established in Australia and continuing to spread throughout the world. The tools’ reach eventually even extended into space: a Black & Decker tool was part of a drill that was used to take samples of the moon in three of the Apollo missions. Handymen all over the world still rely on the company for power tools and almost anything involving home improvement, from painting and plumbing to hedge trimming and storage.