Black & Decker 800-Watt Power Inverter
- Converts cars’ DC power to 120V AC power
- Can power laptops, smartphones, cameras, and other devices
- Includes a low-battery shutdown mechanism to protect your car’s battery
- Great for campers and travelers
- Surge capacity protects devices from power surges
- Model: PI800BB
- 800 watts of continuous power
- Surge capacity of 1,600 watts
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 9.75”x2.5”x9.25”
- Weight: 3lb.
About Black & Decker
S. Duncan Black and Alonzo G. Decker started their small shop in Baltimore in 1910—but it wasn’t until 1916, when they sought to patent their version of the electric drill with a trigger switch and pistol grip, that the company really took off. The original model of that signature product, which was much more portable than its contemporaries, is displayed at the Smithsonian in Washington, DC. Within a few years of their invention, the pair had started to sell products in Canada, and by 1930, they were established in Australia and continuing to spread throughout the world. The tools’ reach eventually even extended into space: a Black & Decker tool was part of a drill that was used to take samples of the moon in three of the Apollo missions. Handymen all over the world still rely on the company for power tools and almost anything involving home improvement, from painting and plumbing to hedge trimming and storage.