Black & Decker Countertop Dishwasher
- 6-place setting capacity
- Accommodates dinner plates up to 10’’
- 7 wash programs: intensive, normal, eco, glass, 90 minutes, rapid, and soak
- Delayed start option (up to 24 hours)
- LED display with electronic touch controls
- Stainless steel interior
- Care instructions
- Features a child lock
- Model number: BCD6W
- Product dimensions: 21.5” x 21.7” x 17.2”
- Weight: 46.2lb.
- 1-year warranty from W Appliance Company
About Black & Decker
S. Duncan Black and Alonzo G. Decker started their small shop in Baltimore in 1910—but it wasn’t until 1916, when they sought to patent their version of the electric drill with a trigger switch and pistol grip, that the company really took off. The original model of that signature product, which was much more portable than its contemporaries, is displayed at the Smithsonian in Washington, DC. Within a few years of their invention, the pair had started to sell products in Canada, and by 1930, they were established in Australia and continuing to spread throughout the world. The tools’ reach eventually even extended into space: a Black & Decker tool was part of a drill that was used to take samples of the moon in three of the Apollo missions. Handymen all over the world still rely on the company for power tools and almost anything involving home improvement, from painting and plumbing to hedge trimming and storage.