Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Klipsch R6 In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones with Leather Neckband (Refurbished)
- Dual-magnet moving-coil drivers reproduce most frequencies in sharp detail
- Full-bass dynamic driver boosts the low notes
- In-ear design provides noise isolation and smooths bass response
- Genuine leather covers an electroplated steel exoskeleton
- Copper accent stitching
- Black chrome finish
Long Battery Life
The built-in battery can last up to 18 hours without needing a charge, so you can go all day without an interruption in your favorite songs.
- Sits around the neck
- Connects wirelessly to devices via Bluetooth
- Built-in mic
- Call-vibration alert in neckband’s left control pod
- Comes with one pair of silicone ear tips
- IPX4 splashproof rating
- Condition: refurbished
- Product dimensions: 7.1”x2”x9.1”
- Weight: 11.4oz.
Paul W. Klipsch had a simple desire: he wanted hear a live orchestra in his living room. He didn’t literally want a whole, live orchestra in his living room, because classical musicians are notorious for eating your food without asking. But he wanted to re-create the experience of being at the symphony every time he played his music. He ventured into a tin shed in Hope, Arkansas in 1945 and soon emerged to patent the Klipschorn. The speaker’s horn-loaded technology subsequently ignited the high-fidelity sound movement, earning Klipsch a spot in the Engineering and Science Hall of Fame.
Now based out of Indianapolis, the Klipsch family applies its horn-loaded technology to products such as home-theater systems, sound bars, and headphones. Full-scale concert halls and theaters also use the company’s audio equipment, which you can hear firsthand at the 24,000-seat Klipsch Music Center outdoor amphitheater in Noblesville, Indiana. As for the Klipschorn, it’s still manufactured today and has remained nearly unchanged for more than 65 years.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.