BMR Slendertone Revive Back-Pain-Relief Belt
BMR’s back-pain-relief belt targets lower back muscles with a series of mild, pain-free electrical impulses. This technology, known as Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation, is typically found in physical therapists’ and chiropractors’ offices. An included controller, which has three built-in programs, regulates the treatment’s intensity. In addition to easing pain with pulses that increase endorphin levels, the belt can also provide lumbar support and improve overall posture. The belt comfortably fits on those with waists between 30” and 56”, much like your neighbor’s pet snake.
- Pain-relief-belt for lower back muscles
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
- Drug-free, noninvasive pain treatment
- Adjustable belt fits waists measuring 30” to 56”
- Also provides lumbar support
- Dimensions: 47” (L) x 8” (W) x 2” (H)
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.