Bond No. 9 Fire Island Eau de Parfum
Venture a stone’s throw south of Long Island and you’ll land on Fire Island, a New York landmark known as a weekend getaway for nearby residents. This fragrance, formulated for both men and women, evokes a relaxing day soaking up rays on those sandy shores with a scent inspired by the warm, musky aroma of suntanning on the beach.
Bright, Alluring Notes
Warm cardamom, fresh ozone, and neroli blend with leather and honey to create a sweet, summery scent with a backbone of musk and sensual tuberose.
Good to Know
- Unisex fragrance
- Recommended for daytime wear
- Top notes of cardamom and ozone
- Heart notes of neroli and white musk
- Base notes of musk, leather, honey, tuberose, and patchouli
- Introduced in 2006
- 1.7 or 3.3 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Bright, golden glass bottle with flared shape, sun detail, and blue top
About Bond No. 9
The “noses” at Bond No. 9 encapsulate New York City’s diverse neighborhoods into its collection of eau de parfums. Literal scents, such as the river or beach, as well as figurative essences like the neighborhood’s mood and history, shape each fragrance. Packaged in themed, decorative bottles, the resulting perfumes have appeared in magazines such as Elle, Vogue, and Vanity Fair.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.