Bond No. 9 Hamptons Eau de Parfum for Women or Men (3.3 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: citrus and green notes
- Heart notes: jasmine, magnolia, and Turkish rose
- Base notes: sandalwood, amber, and musk
- “The aroma-chemical, if it exists, is a little bit fruity, a little bit flowery, very “fresh” and musky (in the clean musk category); the aroma-chemical is almost indestructible — it can last an entire day (24 hours) on skin and weeks on fabric…” – Now Smell This
- Unisex fragrance intended for both women and men
- Design house: Bond No. 9
- Introduced in 2005
- Created by perfumer Rene Morgenthaler
- 3.3 fl. oz. eau de parfum spray
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
About Bond No. 9
The “noses” at Bond No. 9 encapsulate New York City’s diverse neighborhoods into its collection of eau de parfums. Literal scents, such as the river or beach, as well as figurative essences like the neighborhood’s mood and history, shape each fragrance. Packaged in themed, decorative bottles, the resulting perfumes have appeared in magazines such as Elle, Vogue, and Vanity Fair.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.