Bond No. 9 Nuits de Noho Eau de Parfum for Women (3.3 Fl. Oz.)
Like an Icy Midnight
Nuits de Noho’s sexy, bracing blend of citrus, jasmine, and vanilla evokes a late night stroll through the Manhattan district it was named for, where swanky residential lofts convey urban sophistication. It’s specifically suited for cold weather, meaning a bottle of this might make a better gift for Santa than the traditional milk and cookies.
- Top notes of bergamot, mandarin orange, and pineapple leaf
- Middle notes of jasmine and Brazilian rosewood
- Base notes of vanilla, patchouli, and musk
- ”…good staying power and mile-wide sillage…conveys that near-edible impression.” - I Smell Therefore I Am
- Floral woody musk fragrance for women
- Introduced in 2003
- Created by the perfumers at Robertet
- 3.3 fl. oz. eau de parfum spray
About Bond No. 9
The “noses” at Bond No. 9 encapsulate New York City’s diverse neighborhoods into its collection of eau de parfums. Literal scents, such as the river or beach, as well as figurative essences like the neighborhood’s mood and history, shape each fragrance. Packaged in themed, decorative bottles, the resulting perfumes have appeared in magazines such as Elle, Vogue, and Vanity Fair.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.