Borghese Skincare and Makeup Collection
- Fango Purificante purifying clay cleanser (3.5oz.)
- Prima Viso face primer (1.7oz.)
- Eclissare Color Eclipse Shadow & Light Luminous eyeshadow palette (0.75oz.)
- Dual-sided precise blending brush
- Eclissare Color Eclipse ColorEdge eyeliner in Pitch Black (0.04oz.)
- Mini Superiore mascara in Black (0.1oz.)
- B Moisture Advanced Care lip color in Grappa (0.12oz.)
- Eclissare Color Eclipse ColorGlass lip gloss in Spark (0.11oz.)
- Eclissare Color Eclipse ColorGlass lip gloss in Simmer (0.11oz.)
This set of cosmetics includes everything necessary to prepare your face for a completely made-up look, whether you’re headed to work or a romantic date. First, the cleanser unclogs pores and removes dirt and oils. The primer then evens out skin tone and texture. Finally, the makeup collection includes colors that work with all skin tones, along with precision applicators and brushes.
How to Create a Fresh Daytime Look
- Thoroughly cleanse skin and massage in a fine layer of primer
- Apply eyeliner to the upper and lower lash lines
- Apply a light shade of eyeshadow, such as Impact or Veil, to the whole eyelid
- Apply a darker shade, such as Downfall or Wane, to the outer corners of eyes
- Blend with the brush for a natural effect
- Brush on mascara
- Smooth on Spark lip gloss for a bright nude shade with just a hint of color
- Complete skincare and makeup set
- Great for sampling and trying out different looks
Princess Marcella Borghese didn’t shop for cosmetics. When she married into the famed Italian family—an ancestral force that produced one Pope and countless statues of chiseled topless men in awkward poses—Marcella grew accustomed to custom-made products. Most were made from natural ingredients and formulated by her personal chemist to match each and every outfit she wore. In 1956, the Princess packed up eight custom lipsticks, eight matching designer outfits, and hired three models before heading for the American offices of Revlon. By 1958, Marcella had a partnership with the famed cosmetics brand, lending her regal name to the high-end cosmetics line.
Current CEO Georgette Mosbacher says Borghese remains a combination of “the tradition of classic Italian beauty and modern sensibility.” Some formulations are derived from natural and organic ingredients, such as mud masks and serums. Other skincare products harness innovative anti-aging ingredients. Says Mosbacher, “We believe every woman has a secret beauty waiting to be revealed and we want to help her discover it.”
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.