Braun Series 5 Electric Shaver with Pop-Up Trimmer
Close, Comfortable Shave
- Flexible head pivots 40° for maximum skin contact
- Navigates the contours of the face
- Designed to minimize irritation
- Cross blades swiftly lift and cut hairs
- Reaches hard-to-reach areas, such as the neck and chin
The electric shaver features a pop-up trimmer for shaping and tidying up facial hair, including beards, goatees, and sideburns.
- Model number: 5030S
- Powerful motor for high-speed cutting
- Multi-head lock button with 5 adjustable angles
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- LED display indicates battery status
- 5-minute quick charge gives enough power for a quick shave
- 100% waterproof for easy cleaning
In the box: Braun Series 5 5030S electric shaver, SmartPlug charging cord, protective cap, travel soft pouch, cleaning brush
Though the electrical-appliance maker got its start in 1921, Braun’s watershed year was probably 1955. That’s when a newly minted architect named Dieter Rams applied for a job at the German company. Just a year after he was hired, Rams made good on his desire to blend utility and aesthetics in home appliances: he changed the record player forever by replacing its opaque wood cover with a transparent plexiglass lid, thereby allowing listeners to admire the player’s controls and watch the record make its revolutions as it played. In 1997, after decades of equally ingenious innovations, Rams retired from Braun, but the company still holds his design ideal close to its heart. Today, whether it’s a beard trimmer, a curling iron, or a blender, Braun strives to create practical products that work flawlessly, last tenaciously, and add beauty to their surroundings.
Not all electric shavers are created equal. Learn what features best fit your grooming routine.