Braun Waterflex Wet and Dry Shaver
- High-quality shaver designed for use in the shower
- Offers great skin comfort and a really close shave
- Works even in problem areas
- Designed to prevent skin irritation
- Contour-adaptive swivel head
- Ergonomic design
- Non-slip grip
- Works with foam
- Can be used wet and dry
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Official electric shaver of the NFL
- Product dimensions: 6.1”x2.2”x8.7”
Though Braun got its start in 1921, the manufacturer’s watershed moment came later, in the mid ’50s. That’s when an architect named Dieter Rams joined the German company. Over next half-century, his signature aesthetic, which was defined by minimalism and user-friendliness, spurred innovations such as the first record player with a transparent lid and produced a beautiful body of work that influences companies from Apple to IKEA to this day. And even after Rams retired from Braun in 1997, the company continues to hold his ideals close—its current lineup of consumer electronics and appliances strives to be practical, long-lasting, and timeless in design.
Not all electric shavers are created equal. Learn what features best fit your grooming routine.