Brazilian Tech Keratin Smoothing Shampoo (33.8 Fl. Oz.)
- Formulated to keep hair smooth, shiny, and nourished
- Helps protect hair against heat and chemicals
Keratin could be called the very fiber of hair’s being—a structural protein which, though tough, can be damaged by environmental factors like UV light, chemicals, and heat. Much like washing your tresses in post-breakup tears, this kind of damage does hair no favors, draining its vitality and making it appear duller. And yet, when restored, keratin can help hair bounce back with renewed elasticity and strength.
How It Works
This smoothing shampoo bonds to the hair’s surface, penetrating the cuticle right down to the cortex. As it works its way in, it supplements hair’s natural keratin to address any structural damage that might exist.
- Contains keratin and hydrolyzed keratin
- See all ingredients
Good to Know
- 33.8 fl. oz. bottle
- Formulated for chemical- or color-treated hair
- Recommended for use after Brazilian keratin treatments
- No sodium chloride
We break down the best hair products for every type from straight and fine to color-treated, including the best shampoo, conditioner, and styling products.