Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Brother Work Smart All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Perfect for a home office, this all-in-one printer handles print, copy, scan, and fax duties for every device connected to your WiFi network.
Despite its compact footprint, this printer handles a ton of different tasks. A flatbed scanner above the printer can scan documents up to 8.5”x14” in high resolution, which can then be saved to your computer, copied, or faxed.
Many Ways to Print
Print files from your desktop PC, emails from your smartphone, and screenshots from your tablet thanks to this printer’s WiFi and NFC connectivity. When it’s connected to your local WiFi network, practically any other device on the network can print files. NFC connectivity makes the printing process even easier for smartphones—just tap your NFC-equipped phone against the printer to pair the two devices for a quick print.
Reduced Printing Costs
A four-cartridge ink system, with a separate cartridge for each color, helps you reduce the costs of replacing ink. These individual cartridges allow you to replace only the color that runs out, unlike a three-color cartridge that has to be thrown away containing perfectly good cyan and magenta ink just because you printed too many photos of your favorite banana.
- Product number: MFC-J870DW
- Integrated printer, scanner, copier, and fax machine
- 2.7” touchscreen control panel
- Print speed: up to 12ppm black, 10ppm color
- Print resolution: up to 6000x1200 dpi
- Scan resolution: up to 1200x2400 dpi
- Maximum scan dimensions: 8.5x14”
- 100-sheet input tray
- Monthly duty cycle: 2,500 pages
- WiFi- and NFC-enabled
- Compatible with Google Cloud Print and AirPrint
- Use Brother iPrint&Scan app to print from smartphones
- USB 2.0 port
- Weight: 20.1lb.
- Product dimensions: 14.7” (W) x 16.1” (L) x 7.1” (H)
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
Need ink for your new printer? Shop printer ink and toner here.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.