Brownmed Polar Ice Finger Sleeve
Suited for those with strained or sprained fingers, the Polar Ice Finger Sleeve combines compression and cold therapy—applied via a removable viscoelastic polymer gel pad—to ease pain. Wearing the finger sleeve may also help control swelling and speed up the healing process. And since it’s made from flexible neoprene, the sleeve allows for motion of the injured finger, ensuring no sassy finger wag goes unnoticed.
- Treatment for strained or sprained fingers
- Combination of compression and cold therapy
- May help speed the healing process
- Prevents joint stiffness and controls swelling
- Allows for motion of injured finger
- Removable viscoelastic polymer gel pad for cold therapy
- 70% neoprene and 30% viscoelastic polymer gel
- Small: up to 1/2’’ across knuckle
- Medium: up to 3/4’’ across knuckle
- Large: up to 1-1/8’’ across knuckle
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. How is the strike-through price determined?