Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Bulova Stainless Steel Men’s Watches (Manufacturer Refurbished)
- Movement type: Japanese quartz
- Case material: stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 43mm x 11mm
- Bezel material: stainless steel
- Band material: brown leather
- Band dimensions: 20mm x 9”
- Adjustable band: yes
- Clasp type: buckle
- Water resistance: 30 meters
- Full dimensions: 43mm x 9”
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- 3 year warranty from Bulova
Bulova will go to any lengths for precise timekeeping—or in some cases, heights. The year was 1920, and the company had built an observatory—the first of its kind—at the tippy top of a skyscraper overlooking midtown Manhattan. Inside, a team of researchers was toiling away measuring sidereal time, the movement of the earth in relation to distant stars. They sent their electrically recorded readings down the spine of the skyscraper to the watch-making department near the ground floor. Basing measurements off the eternal tick-tocking of celestial bodies, the watchmakers were able to craft fine timepieces with the unparalleled precision. The Bulova name became so synonymous with meticulous timekeeping that the astronauts of Apollo 11 even relied on the brand’s Accutron technology to get them to the moon and back.