Bulova Woman’s Watches Fashion Collection (Factory Refurbished)
These features apply to all options
- Movement: quartz
- Water resistance: 30M
- Case and bezel material: stainless steel
- 3 year warranty from Bulova
- Case dimensions: 22mm x 6mm
- Band dimensions: 12mm x 7.5’’
- Clasp type: jewelry clasp
- Band material: stainless steel
Bulova will go to any lengths for precise timekeeping—or in some cases, heights. The year was 1920, and the company had built an observatory—the first of its kind—at the tippy top of a skyscraper overlooking midtown Manhattan. Inside, a team of researchers was toiling away measuring sidereal time, the movement of the earth in relation to distant stars. They sent their electrically recorded readings down the spine of the skyscraper to the watch-making department near the ground floor. Basing measurements off the eternal tick-tocking of celestial bodies, the watchmakers were able to craft fine timepieces with the unparalleled precision. The Bulova name became so synonymous with meticulous timekeeping that the astronauts of Apollo 11 even relied on the brand’s Accutron technology to get them to the moon and back.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
- Free returns
- Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Shipping questions?
- Does not ship to PO boxes/AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico
- timeframe warranty from supplier