Bürgi Women’s Floral Leather-Strap Quartz Watch
- Analog display
- Movement type: Japanese quartz
- Case and bezel material: alloy
- Case-back material: stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 38mm (W) x 9mm (H)
- Bezel color: gold or rose gold
- Strap material: genuine leather
- Strap dimensions: 8.5” (L) x 16mm (W)
- Adjustable strap
- Clasp type: tang buckle
- Etched floral design on dial
- Water resistance to 30 meters
- Approx. full product dimensions: 8.5” (L) x 38mm (W) x 9mm (H)
Bürgi Watch Collection’s namesake Jost Bürgi was a clock maker, astronomer, and applied mathematician responsible for the invention of the now-standard minute hand. Though he had no involvement in the luxury watch company, each timepiece bearing his name is crafted with his ingenuity and sophistication in mind. On the exterior, classic and contemporary Bürgi watches are gussied up with diamonds, Swarovski crystals, and other exotic materials, and underneath the elegant faces hide a tiny universe of gears all moving in perfect time.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.