Burt’s Bees Pet Shampoo for Cats or Kittens (1-, 2-, or 3-Pack)
These features apply to all options.
- Gently cleanses, soothes, softens, and conditions skin and fur
- Uses all natural ingredients
- Mild formula
- pH-balanced for cats
- Product size: 10 fl. oz.
- Made in the USA
Hypoallergenic Shampoo for Cats
- Hypoallergenic cat shampoo
- Made with natural shea butter
- Leaves your cat’s skin moisturized and shiny
Tearless Shampoo for Kittens
- Mild, tearless kitten shampoo
- Made with buttermilk, honey, and beeswax
- Leaves your kitten clean and soft
About Burt’s Bees
Success never spoiled Burt Shavitz, the cofounder, namesake, and face of Burt’s Bees; he spent most of his time living quietly and mostly off the grid in the Maine countryside, even after the company hit it big. It was in Maine in 1984 that artist Roxanne Quimby discovered Burt, they hit it off, and she started making candles from his beehives’ unused wax. Within a few years, a New York boutique was selling the candles, and in 1991, as the company was officially incorporated, its signature lip balm was created. Today, the company focuses on personal-care items, with soaps, balms, and more for face, body, and even baby, all made solely from natural products.