Bvlgari Eau de Toilette Mini Collection for Men
- Includes five bottles, each containing 0.17 fl. oz.
- Eau de toilette splash bottles
- Designed for men
Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme
- Fresh top notes of petitgrain and citruses
- A heart of Posidonia oceanica seaweed
- A masculine base of mineral amber and woody notes
- Launched in 2005
- Top notes of lotus, bergamot, violet leaf, and white pear
- Middle notes of vetiver, sandalwood, amber, cashmere wood, and Cypriol oil
- Base notes of benzoin, musk, tonka bean, and white honey
- Launched in 2010
Bvlgari Blv Pour Homme
- A woody-spicy fragrance with prominent ginger notes
- A fresh and spicy beginning of cardamom and sandalwood
- Heart of ginger, juniper, and galanga
- Base is warm and woody, with ginkgo, gray teak, and tobacco flower
Bvlgari Man Extreme
- Top notes of pink grapefruit, Calabrian bergamot, and cactus zest
- A floral-spicy heart of white freesia, Guatemalan cardamom, and amber
- An elegant base of Haitian vetiver, Laotian benzoin, and Balsa wood
- Launched in 2013
Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Marine
- Evokes an ocean freshness
- Fragrance notes: Posidonia oceanica seaweed, neroli, grapefruit, rosemary, and white cedar
- Launched in 2008
Spelled with a v but pronounced as a u, the Bvlgari brand began as a small silver shop in Rome in 1884. Founder Sotirio Bulgari came from an ancient family of Greek silversmiths; today, third generation family members carry on the family tradition of transforming raw precious elements into sparkling statement necklaces. Each piece begins with a sketch, as designers assess the color, brilliance, wearability, and je ne sais quoi. In an interview with the San Francisco Chronicle, Nicola Bulgari said, “Each piece has its own philosophy.” Though he draws inspiration from architecture around the world—from India to Columbus, Indiana—he says, “I don’t like the idea of a global style … the same things all over the world. We try to be individual in our designs.”
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.