Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Eau de Toilette for Men (1 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: mandarin, orange, and petit grain
- Heart notes: Santolina lavender, cotton, and Posidonia seaweed
- Base notes: mineral amber, woody notes, and clary sage
- Marine citrus fragrance for men
- Recommended for daytime use, ideal for summer
- Long-lasting scent with moderate sillage
- Size: 1 fl. oz.
- Flacon: pebble-shaped deep-turquoise flacon
- Introduced in: 2005
Spelled with a v but pronounced as a u, the Bvlgari brand began as a small silver shop in Rome in 1884. Founder Sotirio Bulgari came from an ancient family of Greek silversmiths; today, third generation family members carry on the family tradition of transforming raw precious elements into sparkling statement necklaces. Each piece begins with a sketch, as designers assess the color, brilliance, wearability, and je ne sais quoi. In an interview with the San Francisco Chronicle, Nicola Bulgari said, “Each piece has its own philosophy.” Though he draws inspiration from architecture around the world—from India to Columbus, Indiana—he says, “I don’t like the idea of a global style … the same things all over the world. We try to be individual in our designs.”
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.