Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au the Blanc Eau de Cologne
- Floral-woody musk fragrance for men and women
- Daytime wear
- Top notes of tea, artemisia, bergamot, bitter orange, and orange blossom
- Heart notes of white pepper, cardamom, and coriander
- Base notes of amber, musk, rose, jasmine, and woods
- Introduced in 2003
- 2.5 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Tall glass bottle with sloped top and chrome lid
Spelled with a v but pronounced as a u, the Bvlgari brand began as a small silver shop in Rome in 1884. Founder Sotirio Bulgari came from an ancient family of Greek silversmiths; today, third generation family members carry on the family tradition of transforming raw precious elements into sparkling statement necklaces. Each piece begins with a sketch, as designers assess the color, brilliance, wearability, and je ne sais quoi. In an interview with the San Francisco Chronicle, Nicola Bulgari said, “Each piece has its own philosophy.” Though he draws inspiration from architecture around the world—from India to Columbus, Indiana—he says, “I don’t like the idea of a global style … the same things all over the world. We try to be individual in our designs.”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.