Bvlgari Notte Pour Femme Eau de Parfum for Women 0.84 Fl. Oz.
- Sensual and mysterious scent
- Dark, impressive, and sweet
- Main notes are sumptuous dark chocolate and intoxicating vodka
- Top notes of fresh galanga, mandarin, and bergamot
- Heart notes of vodka, acacia, powdery iris, and tobacco blossom
- Base notes of dark chocolate, ginger, and amber
- Created by famed perfumer Alberto Morillas in 2004
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
Spelled with a v but pronounced as a u, the Bvlgari brand began as a small silver shop in Rome in 1884. Founder Sotirio Bulgari came from an ancient family of Greek silversmiths; today, third generation family members carry on the family tradition of transforming raw precious elements into sparkling statement necklaces. Each piece begins with a sketch, as designers assess the color, brilliance, wearability, and je ne sais quoi. In an interview with the San Francisco Chronicle, Nicola Bulgari said, “Each piece has its own philosophy.” Though he draws inspiration from architecture around the world—from India to Columbus, Indiana—he says, “I don’t like the idea of a global style … the same things all over the world. We try to be individual in our designs.”
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.