- Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste; 0.5 fl. oz.
- Bvlgari Omnia Indian Garnet; 0.5 fl. oz.
- Bvlgari Omnia Coral; 0.5 fl. oz.
Bvlgari Omnia Jewel Charms Fragrance Collection
Each of the fragrances in this set is designed to mimic a precious stone, both with luminous scent notes and a jewel-like bottle that’s small enough to be easily stowed in a purse or transdimensional pocket. Omnia Amethyste is the line’s classic scent, with carefully chosen notes that indicate brightness: the fresh zest of grapefruit and green sap hover alongside warm, sunny heliotrope and solar woods. Sister fragrance Omnia Coral is similarly suited for spring and summer wear, but it leans toward notes to suit its pink color: pomegranate, hibiscus, and wolfberry. Finishing out the set is the newest of the three, Omnia Indian Garnet, designed in likeness of the exotic orange mandarin garnet. Its construction of citruses atop an oriental-amber base creates contrast to represent the stone’s sense of nobility and uniqueness.
- For casual wear
- 0.5 fl. oz. spray bottles
- Jewel-colored glass bottles with silver-tone caps
- Each bottle shaped like a delicate cabochon-cut jewel
- Women’s luminous floral fragrance
- Mature and seductive
- Notes of grapefruit, green sap, bulgarian rose, iris, heliotrope, and solar woods
- Introduced in 2007
- Light purple bottle for a fragrance that represents amethyst
- Women’s fruity-floral fragrance
- Sophisticated and bright
- Notes of pomegranate, wolfberry, hibiscus, bergamot, water lily, and musk
- Introduced in 2012
- Pink bottle for a fragrance that represents coral
Omnia Indian Garnet
- Women’s citrus-oriental fragrance
- Mysterious and noble
- Notes of mandarin, orange, osmanthus flower, and amber
- Introduced in 2014
- Bright orange bottle for a fragrance that represents exotic mandarin garnet
Spelled with a v but pronounced as a u, the Bvlgari brand began as a small silver shop in Rome in 1884. Founder Sotirio Bulgari came from an ancient family of Greek silversmiths; today, third generation family members carry on the family tradition of transforming raw precious elements into sparkling statement necklaces. Each piece begins with a sketch, as designers assess the color, brilliance, wearability, and je ne sais quoi. In an interview with the San Francisco Chronicle, Nicola Bulgari said, “Each piece has its own philosophy.” Though he draws inspiration from architecture around the world—from India to Columbus, Indiana—he says, “I don’t like the idea of a global style … the same things all over the world. We try to be individual in our designs.”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, May buy 2 more as gifts. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico.Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date Does not ship to PO boxes See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?