Cake Boss 10-Piece Fondant and Gum-Paste Decorating-Tool Kit
Kit Contents and Uses
- Veining tool for leaf and petal effects
- Ball tool for cups and smoothing
- Combination shell and knife tool for seashell impressions and trimming fondant
- Dog-bone tool for molding, sculpting, and softening floral details
- Combination scriber and cone tool for creating patterns and cone shapes
- Cutting tool with small wheels for quilted lines and small cutting
- Umbrella tool for flowerbud details
- Palette knife for cutting, lifting, and positioning fondant
- Two modeling picks for frills or ruffles, also usable as mini rolling pins
- For decorating cakes, cupcakes, and more
- Designed for use with fondant or gum paste
- Classic white-and-red design
- Comes in a tin storage box
- Tools are approximately 6.5” (L)
Materials and Care
- Plastic construction
- Rubberized grips
- Care: Hand wash only
About Cake Boss
As a fourth-generation baker who developed an early passion for the kitchen, it’s not surprising that Buddy Valastro started working at his father’s bakery when he was 11. But even Buddy didn’t expect his career to move so quickly: he was only 17 when his father died suddenly, leaving him as the head chef at Carlo’s Bakery. More than 20 years later, though, Chef Buddy has clearly grown into the role: he is the boss of TLC’s Cake Boss and the head of a small baked-goods empire. Carlo’s now has seven US locations and nine cruise-boat shops, and Buddy also runs a catering business and Times Square’s Cake Boss Cafe. His Cake Boss line of products reflects both his expert craftsmanship and notorious attention to detail with quality baking tools for home cooks and professional bakers alike.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.