Callaway Del Mar Men’s Golf Shoes
- Men’s leather golf shoe
- Designed for traction and stability
- Sole features seven chevron spikes and dozens of strategically placed lugs
- Helps maintain footing in a variety of turf conditions
- Waterproof technology keeps feet dry and comfy in wet, warm conditions
- Ortholite molded insert for extra cushioning
- Insole wicks away moisture to keep feet dry
- Fits true to size
For some, “Big Bertha” is a reminder of an early 20th century war weapon, but for golfers, the term refers to a driver that helps them attack only one thing — a golf course filled with curves, bunkers, and occasional monsters that emerge from the lake near the 9th green. The driver, created in the early ’90s, gained instant popularity by allowing even novices to hit their tee shots far down the course, garnering acclaim for Callaway and its founder, Ely Callaway. Ely had made his fortune in textiles and wine, but in the ’80s, Callaway, a distant relative of the legendary Bobby Jones, sold his businesses to focus on his passion, golf. Within only a few years, Callaway had become one of the largest manufacturers of golf clubs, balls, and accessories in the world, and today, its products can be found in the bags of Phil Mickelson and Morgan Pressel, among other tour players.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.